AF Updates and New Features
It's been a busy few months for us here at Oncord. We have released some new features for the AF Student Portal along with a bunch of other cool updates and fixes along the way, and to top it off we have a brand help articles area on the AF Oncord website! Check out more details on these updates below.
In this update:
AF Student Portal
There have been a number of new features and improves implemented for the Student Portal.
New Certificate Template Designs
- Fields have been re-arranged when editing a certificate template, adding heading, content and footer sections for easy management.
- Added 2 new styles kids 2 and adults 2.
- Added the ability to edit title heading and subheading.
- Added the ability to define a default email when sending the certificate.
Go to Courses > Configuration > Certificate Templates to check them out.
New Website with AF Help Articles
We have launched a new website for AF Oncord with a Help Articles Centre. These help articles provide information and how to's on each of the AF Modules.
Whether you're new to Oncord or need a point of reference on a particular module, we are confident that this new area of the website will come in quite handy.
We will progressively add new articles to this area of the website to continually improve the resources and information
available on using the AF modules for the AF community.
Course Selector Updates
A number of improvements have been implemented for the course selector.
Added "restore" feature when the product associated with a course has been deleted.
Linked individuals such as actors or directors are now displayed on the public library catalogue.
Added option to automatically set teacher user type when creating an Apolearn user from an Oncord contact.
Other Notable Updates
There are a number of other notable updates we have introduced over the past few months.
- Re-organised the course configuration page layout into categories.
- Archived courses no longer display in the Teachers Portal.
- Option for discounts to be applicable when buying products for someone else.
- Private Courses > Transportation Fees now has an option to link to a product.
- Improving the UI for students to add additional contacts when ordering a private course (for multiple student packages or when ordering for someone else).
- Occupancy percentage in enrollment stats and course table stats.
- Refactored the Membership and Registration Fee product pages to make it easier to add or edit these products.
Welcoming AF Oxford and Cambridge!
Lastly, but most importantly, we are excited to welcome both AF Oxford and AF Cambridge to the community! It's wonderful to have them
onboard with us and we can't wait to see how they grow.
What's on the way next?
Here's a quick overview of what our development team are working on next:
- New Automation Trigger for "When a course is about to end".
- Teacher email notifications for student portal activity.